Friday, June 12, 2009

You know whats better than making a blog to compensate for a lack of sexual pleasure? Sexual pleasure.


With only fifteen days left to complete the entire project, Dru meets a 29 year old female who has a thing for older men. Naturally, she takes an immediate liking to Dru and an intense love affair ensues. The sudden frequency of intimate physical contact causes Dru to reflect upon the last eleven and a half months with shock and disgust. In his final blog entitled "Why in gods name did anyone let me do this?" Dru expresses regret and anger. He ends the project with the following message to his fans:

Dear Readers of The Year of Blog,

You are all sheep. I've wasted a year of my life and you have too. I got a blog for you... its called I'm going to make love to my new girlfriend for the next couple hours.

Get Bent.

Dru out.


P.S. You know whats not funny? Pictures from the movie "Up" turned upside down and called "Down." Not fucking funny AT ALL!!!!!!!

Result:
Fails... but sort of wins in the end. Its a happy ending to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment